- The System is to be used as jobsite safety barriers on the ground and a sawhorse and/or rack system to hold building materials for carpentry, painting, etc.
- Make sure all System feet are placed firmly on the ground before placing materials on the rails.
- Always use the System with the tray side up for stability.
- All material weight should be distributed evenly across the System rails starting in the middle.
- If the System is to be used outside in inclement weather, ½” holes can be drilled in the inside of the four corners of the trays.